Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deltastone

Deltastone

Forum Feedback and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Forum Feedback and Suggestions   Forum Feedback and Suggestions EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:47 am

First, I see a "Suggestion" and a "Forum Feedback" Category.

My suggestion to change the "Suggestion" Category to "Game Suggestion" unless you consider the "Suggestion" Category as a whole that contains both forum and game suggestion then its fine called as a "Suggestion" Category.

Why not combine the "Suggestion" Category with the "Forum Feedback" Category. From some forums I visit, Feedback and Suggestions is considered as one category. Unless you plan on separating forum and game threads then how about "Game Suggestion and Feedback" and "Forum Suggestion and Feedback".

Lastly, Add a general category where we can discuss anything unrelated to Digimon or Project Ark. It feels weird that you can't post in any other category. XD

The purpose of this suggestion sit to somehow make the forum clean. Of course this is based on my views and experience from visiting other forums. Smile

Comments? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
http://vitatrigger.forumtl.com/
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

Forum Feedback and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Feedback and Suggestions   Forum Feedback and Suggestions EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks for the feedback:) I've used your suggestions to improve the forum. Good idea on the General category, the forum needs one of those:) Please dont hesitate to give more suggestionsc;
Back to top Go down
http://www.digimonworldprojectark.tk

Forum Feedback and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1