Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello~ I'm No_One.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
No_One

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Yea. Im No_One. But you can call me Dom. [like in fast & furious, it's actually part of my real name]

Any way, I'm a dude. I RRREEEEAAAALLLLYYYY Like digimon, its a huge part of my life, [my childhood, my games, my friends etc]

For some reasone, digimon [both series and games] are more appealing to me then pokemon.

Maybe becuase of the story and characters development? Maybe it's because of the complexity of digimon?

Maybe both? XD

Things to know about me -

I'm an atheist.
I like pokemon games [less then digimon of course].
I wish to help people.
I want to make the world better. and more digimon-ish.
I like writing.
I like acting.
I like reading.
I like anime/manga.
I like dirty jokes. [like "Hey, Dom, are you coming?" "Ewwww, you perv!" "WHAT!? I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THIS!!" Etc.]
Back to top Go down
DGMM.

DGMM.

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:40 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:52 am

Hey Smile good to see a new face. I'm MrChronos/Sam the Game Director Smile If you have any questions I'd be the guy to ask

Also if you have AIM we have a group chat where people can talk, which is a lot more active that the forums at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
zeromaru

zeromaru

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:58 am

"I'm No_One"
Hey don't beat yourself up.

Okay that was a terrible joke, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://zeromarusaur.deviantart.com/
No_One

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:47 pm

MrChronos wrote:
Hey :)good to see a new face. I'm MrChronos/Sam the Game Director :)If you have any questions I'd be the guy to ask

Also if you have AIM we have a group chat where people can talk, which is a lot more active that the forums at the moment Smile

I cant sign. IT WONT LET MEEEE

I press "sign up" but it does nothing >_>
Back to top Go down
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:04 am

Are you doing it through the website or the app? I think the website is a lot easier to use, try here http://www.aim.com/
Back to top Go down
No_One

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:35 pm

MrChronos wrote:
Are you doing it through the website or the app? I think the website is a lot easier to use, try here http://www.aim.com/

I don't have a phone >_>

[Yea, I tried through the website and it didn't let me >_>]
Back to top Go down
zeromaru

zeromaru

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Are you sure you did it right? At what point won't it let you, before or after you fill in the details?
Back to top Go down
http://zeromarusaur.deviantart.com/
No_One

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:37 pm

zeromaru wrote:
Are you sure you did it right? At what point won't it let you, before or after you fill in the details?

Both <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm No_One.   Hello~ I'm No_One. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello~ I'm No_One.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon World: Project Ark :: Important Stuff :: Introductions-
Jump to: