Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What music do you like?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

What music do you like? Empty
PostSubject: What music do you like?   What music do you like? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:42 pm

So I was up at 2:34am (probably later since finishing this post) doing some 3d modeling and downloading music and I thought to myself "I wonder what type of music everyone else listens to".

So I decided to make a thread about this. Considering pretty much all of the team comes from different parts of the world, the genres and peoples taste should differ a lot Razz

This is just a fun thread so don't hate on anyone because they don't like the same type as you, remember everyone is different :3

I'll go first.. My main genres of music I like to listen to would be electro and trance, although my taste has changed quite a lot of the years. I can pretty much listen to everything and not hate it as long as it is half decent. When i was younger I used to listen to a lot of rock and metal but i grew out of as I got older and spent more time going out and being surrounded by DJ's.

My favorite producers would be W&W and Dash Berlin but I doubt most of you would know who they were. As a teenager I listened to a lot of Linkin Park and In Flames because most of my family are musicians and my cousin was in a metal band and was always listening to screamo kind of music.

Now most of my days I just listen to the Digimon World 1 soundtrack on repeat, not serious Wink but I do listen to it from time to time

Anyway it would be kinda cool to see everyone elses taste and how they differ to mine Smile
Back to top Go down
leomon

leomon

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like?   What music do you like? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 pm

well to be honest i like digiworld 1 tracks 2 i listen much to it i used to listen to any ps1 soundtrack just to remember the good ol days Smile Smile  now i more like piano solo radio and some Italian classic sounds and i listen to a lot of Gagaku a classic Japanese music its really help me focus on my job
i do love to hear a good old rap like the 90s type not noways trash well that most of it said I'll let room for others to give their passion king king 
Back to top Go down
DGMM.

DGMM.

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like?   What music do you like? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:44 am

All about relaxing to some Trip-hop / downtempo and reggae-rock over here.
Back to top Go down
No_One

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like?   What music do you like? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Everything as long as I like it.

Except heavy metal... I hate the screams.
Back to top Go down
zeromaru

zeromaru

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like?   What music do you like? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:44 am

I meant to reply to this ages ago, anyway I don't think I'm into genres so much as I'm certain bands. I really like The Offspring, The Megas, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Dandy Warhols. I've also been listening to a lot of Eminem recently which is funny because I normally don't listen to much rap.
Back to top Go down
http://zeromarusaur.deviantart.com/
zeromaru

zeromaru

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like?   What music do you like? EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Bumping this thread to mention I've been listening to a lot of System of a Down lately.
Back to top Go down
http://zeromarusaur.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music do you like?   What music do you like? Empty

Back to top Go down

What music do you like?
Page 1 of 1