Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter GiroJuke...

Go down 
+3
Katsu
Chappinhas3000
GiroJuke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GiroJuke

GiroJuke

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Howdy Ya'll... Bit late for a introduction, but ah well...
I'm here to provide a Soundtrack for the guys, as well as some Sound effects,
basically everything in the game audio related, I'm the guy!

Also... Any Digimon noises you here in the game will be made by me, nothing I like more than growling down the mic trying to make that perfect Digimon cry!

I was first found when I was uploading my silly lil songs that where digimon related on youtube, and was contacted once one of the team members found my tunes and thought they where good, and so here I am!
I like to compose music, as well as produce it.

That's about it really... On a more personal level, I'm the type of guy to put his music before his social life, and so I tend to work a lot, I'm very passionate about music Smile
I hope the soundtrack for this project will enhance the fun and awesomeness that is...
DIGIMON WORLD PROJECT ARK! wooo!
Back to top Go down
Chappinhas3000

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:19 pm

dude, it was through your YouTube channel that I found out about this whole thing and I gotta say you rock man can't wait to hear all you got in-stored for us Razz
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Woop! Your music is really good! Its awesome having you on the team, keep up the good work:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.digimonworldprojectark.tk
GiroJuke

GiroJuke

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Chappinhas3000 wrote:
dude, it was through your YouTube channel that I found out about this whole thing and I gotta say you rock man can't wait to hear all you got in-stored for us Razz

Naww! seriously? That actually just made my day Very Happy Yeah I'm gonna update ya'll with some more stuff soon!

Katsu wrote:
Woop! Your music is really good! Its awesome having you on the team, keep up the good work:)

I'm glad to be part of the team! and thanks, I try my best Smile
Back to top Go down
Deltastone

Deltastone

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:25 am

Hi GiroJuke. I really like the music you make, it feels so digital. Hope we see more awesome stuff from you. You've been around here longer, still welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vitatrigger.forumtl.com/
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Glad to have you on board man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Attwood

Anthony_Attwood

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:38 am

We love you man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HellKaiser

HellKaiser

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:46 am

Hey Giro. Your name reminds me of that horrible thing that Giromon did when you accessed his jukebox on the PS1 DMW.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
GiroJuke

GiroJuke

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:31 pm

HellKaiser wrote:
Hey Giro. Your name reminds me of that horrible thing that Giromon did when you accessed his jukebox on the PS1 DMW.

Anyways, welcome to the forums.

hehehehe... Many have said that XD especially on youtube lol I had one person comment "giromons jukebox? THAT THING WAS EVIL" or something like that Laughing

Don't worry, I'm sure my music won't glitch Project ark if there is gonna be a Giromons jukebox in this game Very Happy
Hopefully this game will give Giromon a chance to redeem himself for what he did to DW1 players!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter GiroJuke... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter GiroJuke...   Enter GiroJuke... Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter GiroJuke...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon World: Project Ark :: Important Stuff :: Introductions-
Jump to: