Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there! Anthony here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony_Attwood

Anthony_Attwood

Hello there! Anthony here Empty
PostSubject: Hello there! Anthony here   Hello there! Anthony here EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:56 pm

I don't often post on these forums...

But when I do Wink

---

Let me begin by telling you a little story, you see, I was abandoned as a child and had to be raised by a pack of artists.

This was quite a journey! As a result I still never figured out who I am Smile

As one starts to figure out who I am, an entirely new character would be found, and another, and then another.

This goes on until one climbs through the seemingly never ending forest to which I unintentionally reveal what I am, which is, a Digimon loving artist with a passion for imagination!

Over the years I'd lost touch with my imagination and began to focus on general things like getting a job, any job. Getting a girlfriend, not any girlfriend though lol

Then getting a house and living in it until I get bored and move out.

Let me tell you that this way of thinking is terrible! Where's the fun? Nights out drinking, watching films, spending time with someone you're slowly drifting apart from and dealing with the fact you have a boring job with a steady income but not enough to treat ones self to a badass computer.

So I threw it all away! And went back to college, I got in to a lot of trouble with some girls getting overly jealous and causing a serious tension in every art class I took. Yeah the girls were good but it's not about that, it's about ART, to create something and make someone feel a strong emotion because of that.

Here I am, working hard on a game which will take the internet by storm and become played by every Digimon fan I know. I'm confident, back in touch with my imagination and ready to show you all who I really am!

My name is Anthony Attwood, thank you for this opportunity!
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Anthony here   Hello there! Anthony here EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Yo Anthony! Nice intro xD Pulled the heart strings :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.digimonworldprojectark.tk
Anthony_Attwood

Anthony_Attwood

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Anthony here   Hello there! Anthony here EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:37 am

:')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there! Anthony here   Hello there! Anthony here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there! Anthony here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon World: Project Ark :: Important Stuff :: Introductions-
Jump to: