Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Member (LatchGameDev)

Go down 
+2
karxdurik
LatchGameDev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LatchGameDev

LatchGameDev

New Member (LatchGameDev) Empty
PostSubject: New Member (LatchGameDev)   New Member (LatchGameDev) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Hello all Smile

I'm excited to start working on project ark with you guys. My primary role will be a programmer and I'm currently in the process of learning c# and the engine you guys are using for the game. You can see some of my previous work here

ww w.m ediafire . c om/?y4t4rjvuz0p5x2j (get rid of the spaces, won't let me post the link :p)
Coded with C++ and SDL

It was my first game and started as a snake clone. I added enemies and power ups to make things more interesting. The objective is to get the highest score so challenge your friends Smile

Lastly I would like to say thank you. Reviving a game I played a ton as a kid and still play on emulators to this day. Seeing how far you guys have gotten in development is great. Once I'm done learning what I need to. I hope I can make a big contribution to this project.

Stay Strong Team
Latches Out!
Back to top Go down
karxdurik

PostSubject: Re: New Member (LatchGameDev)   New Member (LatchGameDev) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:07 am

Karxdurik here, the programmer for our game. Digimon World 1 was one of my favorite games as a kid. If you need any help with anything code or game development related, don't be afraid to ask. School ends for me within a month, then I'll be working quite a bit again.
Back to top Go down
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

PostSubject: Re: New Member (LatchGameDev)   New Member (LatchGameDev) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:59 am

Glad to have you on board, can't wait for you coders to get on the same page and start working on the game together!
Back to top Go down
LatchGameDev

LatchGameDev

PostSubject: Re: New Member (LatchGameDev)   New Member (LatchGameDev) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:13 am

I'm gearing to get on the same page too Smile And i'll let you know if I run into any problems learning c#/neoaxis.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: New Member (LatchGameDev)   New Member (LatchGameDev) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:46 am

Welcome to the team! Looking forward to seeing what you can do:)

Last edited by Katsu on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.digimonworldprojectark.tk
monster153

monster153

PostSubject: Re: New Member (LatchGameDev)   New Member (LatchGameDev) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 am

welcome to the team Smile
Back to top Go down
HellKaiser

HellKaiser

PostSubject: Re: New Member (LatchGameDev)   New Member (LatchGameDev) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Welcome to the team/

Hope you contribute a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member (LatchGameDev)   New Member (LatchGameDev) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member (LatchGameDev)
Page 1 of 1