Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dynamic Entry!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motorvating

Motorvating

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 am

Hello! You can also to call me Collette if you'd like. I'm a 21 year old from the state of Georiga, soon to move to Ontario, Canada.

Feel free to talk to me about most anything, especially roleplay. I'm very much a theater, roleplay, gaming, funk, indie rock, actvsim politics, sci fi, quantum physics, spirtuality, and tokusatsu/anime/manga geek. Some interesting facts about me might be that I have Asperger's syndrome, am in a loving relationship, and am a transgendered woman, a mtf transexual. Oh, I'm also on Steam as Collette.

I've really been into Digimon since the original key chain pets came out, and have pretty much consumed any of the digimon world games since they've come out. It's just realy unique in a game where you're almost playing a parental role of at least the illusion of a living creature. It's something that's never lost it's appeal to me over the course of all the games. So, I'm really excited about this project, and though my game making skills are generally limited to pixel art, I'd like to help in any way that I can.
Back to top Go down
zeromaru

zeromaru

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:15 am

Hey Collette, it's cool to see a new face(or avatar I guess) around here. I'm James and I do most of the art nowadays. You should check out some of the threads and stuff ect. I'm sure Sam will write you a nicer welcome later. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://zeromarusaur.deviantart.com/
Vrayx
Admin
Vrayx

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:13 am

Hey if by pixel skills you mean sprites we could really use your help. Regardless Welcome to forum C:
Back to top Go down
http://dwprojectark.com
Motorvating

Motorvating

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Yeah, pixel art is more of the formal term for spriting, but I don't really care what you call it. And, please tell me what I can do. I know that it's a 3d game, so I'm guessing you need things like icons, menus, or character portraits?

Anyway, thank you both for the warm welcomes. And Vrayx, its kinda neat to seem some someone else from Georgia on the project.
Back to top Go down
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:45 am

Welcome to the forums Smile

We have one 2d artist so far who is James/Zeromaru, who mainly works on the in-game menus and loading screens

So another pair of hands would help a lot Smile If you could work on the sprites for us that would be very helpful. As you were saying, icons and character portraits are probably the 2 biggest things

If you could download AIM to get in further contact with us that would be good, my username is snoochy_-_moochy@hotmail.com, send me a message when you're on there and ill invite you to our group chat and we can talk more Smile
Back to top Go down
Motorvating

Motorvating

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Sorry for the late reply. I don't have a home ne connection, but I can get on most week days, so that should be too much of problem. Things just got a little out of sorts this week.

Kinda have to get around using computers that aren't mine, but I SHOULD be able to use Aim tomorow if not later tonight.

If not, my email is busterrobo@gmail.com.

Edit: Nevermind. I got it up now on my tablet.
Back to top Go down
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 am

What was your AIM username?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dynamic Entry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dynamic Entry!   Dynamic Entry! Empty

Back to top Go down