Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Digimon World Fans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ColeDragoth

ColeDragoth

Hey Digimon World Fans Empty
PostSubject: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:09 am

Hey everyone just wanted to give a brief introduction to myself. I grew up playing every video game I could practically get my hand on and favor RPG's or games with similar complex mechanics. I am in college about to get a degree in Computer Networking (sadly that wont help the game any) but I like learning new skills on the side. I don't excel in a particular area but I am great with computers and a very fast learner. I have some experience with 3D modeling programs such as 3D Studio Max but mostly blender. I know my way around Photoshop and paint.net. Probably not up to the bar that is needed for such a great endeavor; however I offer you my services and am willing to devote time in to learning the tasks if needed to help this project. Oh yeah and BTW my name is Jarrett but I go by Cole.
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Attwood

Anthony_Attwood

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:58 am

Hey Cole Smile Welcome to the forums, my name is Anthony and I'm the guy who does the painting for the game which is used for things like textures, concept art and such. I also do the 3D modelling, we also use blender.

Could you post to use any examples of your work please? Photoshop work or Blender work is welcome.

Kind regards,

Anthony.
Back to top Go down
ColeDragoth

ColeDragoth

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:24 am

Here is two of my most recent blender models which were for fun.
This is a Valuan Small Battleship that I recreated from a picture or two I had of it. Its from Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast (RIP my favorite system)
[img]Hey Digimon World Fans ValuanShip_zpscf7fb835[/img]

This on is a foot from metabee from metabots. I didnt end up finishing the whole model. I didn't have enough motivation for it I guess and it can get hard learning all by yourself XD

[img]Hey Digimon World Fans MetabeeFoot_zpse66c22d4[/img]

I don't really have much for to show for photoshop but I definitely can do medium difficulty tasks. (I am definitly not an artist who can draw characters and pictures. I prefer to stick to more basic tasks such as editing previous work, extracting bits and pieces, and perhaps menus and buttons & stuff like that.)
Back to top Go down
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:30 am

Hey Cole Smile Nice to have you on board

Do you have AIM or Skype so we can get in contact?
Back to top Go down
ColeDragoth

ColeDragoth

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:34 am

Yeah my skype name is on my profile not sure if its public or not. My skype name is bringerofruin
Back to top Go down
Deltastone

Deltastone

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi Cole. Glad to see another person joining the team. (Sadly, I'm not that helpful)

Welcome to the Digimon World Project Ark (DWPA) Forums~
Back to top Go down
http://vitatrigger.forumtl.com/
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Hey Cole, welcome to the forums:) Im sure MrChronos will sort you out with any enquiries:) Have fun while you're here though;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.digimonworldprojectark.tk
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:47 am

Yep he's officially part of the team now Smile
Back to top Go down
ColeDragoth

ColeDragoth

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:11 am

Glad to be part of the team. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Awesome, welcome to the team:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.digimonworldprojectark.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Digimon World Fans   Hey Digimon World Fans Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Digimon World Fans
Page 1 of 1