Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help, the text i'm typing is white

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LatchGameDev

LatchGameDev

Help, the text i'm typing is white Empty
PostSubject: Help, the text i'm typing is white   Help, the text i'm typing is white EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:17 am

I can't see what i'm typing when i make a post. Also the buttons on the bottom that say preview and save are just blank white boxes. Is anyone else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

PostSubject: Re: Help, the text i'm typing is white   Help, the text i'm typing is white EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:44 am

Having a look now
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: Help, the text i'm typing is white   Help, the text i'm typing is white EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:58 am

Is it still happening? The other day I spent about an hour playing with colour settings etc after someone requested having a white background with black text. Turns out the theme wont allow that, or I atleast missed the option to do so, even though I had an extensive search.
It may have been that you was using the forum at the time i was experimenting with colours. If so, it should be fine by now:P If not, tell me what browser you're viewing in and I will take a look myself:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.digimonworldprojectark.tk
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

PostSubject: Re: Help, the text i'm typing is white   Help, the text i'm typing is white EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 am

It was still happening but I fixed it, i just changed the reply text box to grey and it fixed the problem
Back to top Go down
LatchGameDev

LatchGameDev

PostSubject: Re: Help, the text i'm typing is white   Help, the text i'm typing is white EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Yea it's fixed now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help, the text i'm typing is white   Help, the text i'm typing is white Empty

Back to top Go down

Help, the text i'm typing is white
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon World: Project Ark :: Other :: Forum Feedback-
Jump to: