Digimon World: Project Ark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon World

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My First Contribution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LatchGameDev

LatchGameDev

My First Contribution   Empty
PostSubject: My First Contribution    My First Contribution   EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:46 am

So as many of you know i'm new to the team and hope to become a great coder for you guys. I'm still learning the engine but with determination and some help from you guys I've made a new item for the game.

Porty potties!

If i did the svn commit right. You should be able to update your folder and run game.exe.

There are 3 digimon on the map.
Betamon - Gives Meat
Veemon - Gives Pruns (makes your digimon have to go poo) for testing purposes only
Palmon - Gives Porty potty

I hope it works for you guys. I want to thank the team getting this far and having determination to keep this project going. Slowly but surely i will understand everything and hope to contribute a lot to this team. I love seeing new 3d models, animations, and music. It's a big motivater and this is by far the best game dev team experience I've had. For once I feel like i'm on an actual team. cheers
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Admin
Katsu

PostSubject: Re: My First Contribution    My First Contribution   EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:00 am

Nice work man! Great to have another coder on the team:) Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.digimonworldprojectark.tk
MrChronos
Admin
MrChronos

PostSubject: Re: My First Contribution    My First Contribution   EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:22 am

I haven't updated dated yet but just a quick question, did you make the NPC's on the current Bios Island map?

Also its very good to you getting your hands dirty and working on things like these Very Happy

I dont have much experience with coding but Karxdurik has shown me a lot to do with inside the game engine so if you have trouble with things I may be able to help Smile
Back to top Go down
LatchGameDev

LatchGameDev

PostSubject: Re: My First Contribution    My First Contribution   EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:14 am

Sweet I'll ask if i run into any problems. I didn't make the npc's on bios bay. Also idk if everyone is having this problem but the text i'm typing is white. So i have to highlight my text to see what I've wrote. Is anyone else having this problem? Also the buttons on the below are just white squares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Contribution    My First Contribution   Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Contribution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon World: Project Ark :: Project Ark :: Game Testing-
Jump to: